A 'Furious' Car, a 90 MPH Couch and New Products Won't be the Only Stars in the CTEK Booth at SEMA
CTEK, a global leader in battery maintenance and management, invites SEMA attendees to visit Booth #24313, to view some exciting new products, check out two amazing vehicles and meet stars from both on-screen and on track.
Fredric Aasbø, a member of the Papadakis Racing team, drives a Toyota which earned him the title of the winningest driver in Formula Drift history. Fredric also is a part of the hit TV show Top Gear Norway.
ChromeCars, the Germany-based team, calls themselves "Automotive Archeologists." They have a collection of more than 150 cars from iconic TV and movie sets, such as General Lee from "Dukes of Hazzard" and Eleanor from "Gone in 60 Seconds" as well as a soon-to-be-revealed feature car that will call our booth home during SEMA.
Edd China, a Guinness World Record holder for his crazy inventions that you can actually drive, one being the Casual Lofa (a sofa that tops 87 mph), which will be displayed at the CTEK booth. Edd China also is a television presenter, auto enthusiast, and author.
- Other appearances will include Horny Mike and Shannon Aikau of Counts Kustoms, Sean Lee of The Purist Group, Aaron Hagar of Rat Runners Garage, and Cody Walker, to name a few.
- DC/DC Battery Charger - Get outdoor independence, remove the need for a connected power source and truly be off-grid & on the go! The DC system is comprised of the CTEK D250SE (a 20A DC/DC battery charger) and the CTEK SMARTPASS 120S (a 120A power management system), which provide you the ultimate onboard power solution. Power all onboard electronics to keep the comforts of home at your fingertips whether you are in your RV or living the overlander style in your modified Jeep or truck.
- CT5 POWERSPORT - Due to seasonality and busy lives, your “toys” spend a lot of time in storage and parked. When you’re ready to ride your motorcycle, hit the fresh powder on your snowmobile or take to the open water on your jet ski, the CT5 Powersport will make sure your battery is ready to go when you are. It works on all 12V lead-acid and lithium (12V LiFePO4) battery types and specially engineered to meet the demands of your power sport battery power needs.
- MXS 25EC - The MXS 25EC is an everyday solution to professional battery charging in the workshop or the showroom. It is compatible with all 12V batteries including lithium (12V LiFePO4). It is an essential tool to help combat battery failure in the workshop during vehicle service or diagnostic work. The MXS 25EC is fully automatic and easy to use. It’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user and also the battery. Designed to ensure easy handling in the workshop, it’s lightweight and portable. A rugged, impact-resistant casing means the MXS 25EC can also handle the toughest environment. The extended cable for lift accessibility is an available option, as well.
For more information about everything CTEK will be doing at SEMA (Booth #24313) and AAPEX, including products being launched, 2020 product previews, celebrity appearances, and exclusive experiences, visit www.smartercharger.com/sema-aapex for the most up-to-date information.
Try out our Charger Selection Tool to find out which CTEK charger is right for your vehicle.
- CTEK SWEDEN AB is a leading global brand in the care and maintenance of vehicle batteries. CTEK's unparalleled knowledge and continuous investment in innovation mean they push the boundaries of research and development to bring new and unique battery charging technologies to the market.
- CTEK offers the market high-quality, reliable chargers and accessories that are effective, user-friendly and, most importantly, safe (for the user, the vehicle electronics, the battery, and the charger).
- CTEK’s range of E-mobility products and solutions range from individual charging stations for charging at home to larger corporate and commercial installations with many charging stations, that require load balancing as well as monitoring and payment solutions.
- With products and solutions for 6, 12 & 24V lead-acid & lithium (12V LiFePO4) as well as Electrical Vehicle batteries, CTEK products are designed and tested to deliver maximum performance in a range of different situations.
- CTEK sells over one million battery chargers each year across the globe and regularly tops independent battery charger competitive tests.
- CTEK supplies chargers to the world’s most recognized manufacturers including Audi, Bentley, BMW, Corvette, Ferrari, Jaguar, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes, Porsche, and Rolls-Royce.
- For more information about CTEK, visit www.ctek.com.