Highly efficient 25 a battery charger and power supply.
- The PRO25SE comes with 19.6 ft. charging cables, wall hanger, and bracket
- Mounting points within the casing for permanent installation on-ramp posts or in work bays
- Compatible with batteries from 40 Ah to 500 Ah (30 Ah to 450 Ah lithium - 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP).
- SUPPLY mode to support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work.
- Dedicated lithium (12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP) mode
- Integrated safety features, it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle.
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels.
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark-proof, and reverse-polarity protected.
- Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning program to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries.
- IP44 classified for outdoor use
- Lightweight & highly portable
- Tough & robust
- 2-year warranty
The PRO25SE is an innovative, versatile, and highly efficient 25A battery charger and power supply. Supplied with 236 Inch charging cables, you can install the unit on ramp-posts or in work bays. Combining power & advanced technology with safety and compatibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery, including lithium (12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP), it’s the perfect solution for battery charging in the professional workshop.
236 INCH CABLES FOR PERMANENT MOUNTING
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25SE has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning program to restore battery life & recondition dead batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark-proof, and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. The PRO25SE is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.