CTEK Comfort Connect Indicator Cig Plug
The battery is charged through the vehicles 12-volt socket. The connector has our intelligent comfort indicator (Part No. 56-870) which shows how much power is left in the battery.
Note: The socket in the vehicle must be live when the ignition is in the “off” position to charge your battery using this accessory.
- An INDICATOR is the easiest way to monitor the charge in your battery. An accurate voltage reading for your battery is displayed two hours after you’ve used your vehicle.
- GREEN means the battery voltage is more than 12.65 V. No need for charging.
- YELLOW means the battery voltage is between 12.4 and 12.65 V. It’s time to consider charging the battery.
- RED means the battery voltage is below 12.4 V. It’s definitely time to charge the battery.
- Current drain: 1.5mA
- Current drain/month: 1.1Ah