CTEK Comfort Indicator Clamps
AVOID EMBARRASSING SITUATIONS, KEEP TRACK OF CAR BATTERY STATUS
CTEK Comfort Indicator Clamp (Part No. 56-384) is designed and developed to make the maintenance of the battery at the car dealers’ showroom easy and convenient. CTEK's Comfort Indicator Clamps easily show the status on the battery and therefore eliminates the risk of selling a car with a dead battery. CTEK Comfort Indicator Clamps can prolong the life expectancy of the battery as it makes sure it can always be fully charged and it indicates when the harmful sulfation process begins.
Designed to fit UC 800, MULTI US 3300, MULTI US 7002, US 0.8, MUS 4.3, MXS 5.0, Lithium US, and CT5 Time To Go battery chargers.
- An INDICATOR is the easiest way to monitor the charge in your battery. An accurate voltage reading for your battery is displayed two hours after you’ve used your vehicle.
- GREEN means the battery voltage is more than 12.65 V. No need for charging.
- YELLOW means the battery voltage is between 12.4 and 12.65 V. It’s time to consider charging the battery.
- RED means the battery voltage is below 12.4 V. It’s definitely time to charge the battery.
- Current drain: 1.5mA
- Current drain/month: 1.1Ah
Cable length: 59"