Highly efficient professional 25A battery charger and power supply.
- Battery types 12V: WET, EFB, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL, LiFePO4
- Dedicated lithium (12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP) mode
- Compatible with batteries from 40 Ah to 500 Ah (30 Ah to 450 Ah lithium - LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- SUPPLY mode to support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected
- Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
- Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning program to restore battery life and recondition dead batteries
- IP44 classified for outdoor use
- Lightweight & highly portable
- Tough & robust
- 2-year warranty
The PRO25S is an innovative, versatile, and highly efficient 25 A battery charger and power supply, designed around the needs of the automotive professional. Combining power & advanced technology with safety, portability, and flexibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery including lithium (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP), the PRO25S is the perfect solution to professional battery charging, in the workshop, or the showroom.
FOR EVERYDAY PROFESSIONAL USE
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25S has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning program to restore battery life & recondition dead batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark-proof, and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery.
The PRO25S is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.