CTEK Comfort Connect Indicator Panel
EASY ACCESS FOR CHECKING THOSE 'HARD TO GET TO' BATTERIES
CTEK Comfort Indicator Panel (Part No. 56-380, 56-531) is designed and developed to make the maintenance of the battery in the vehicle easy and convenient. The Comfort Indicator Panel easily shows the status of the battery and makes sure that the battery always gets the care it needs. The CTEK Comfort Indicator Panel can prolong the life expectancy of the battery as it makes sure it can always be fully charged and indicates when the harmful sulfation process begins.
Designed to fit UC 800, MULTI US 3300, MULTI US 7002, US 0.8, MUS 4.3, MXS 5.0, Lithium US, and CT5 Time To Go battery chargers.
Available in 2 lengths:
- 4.9 ft
- 10.8 ft
- An INDICATOR is the easiest way to monitor the charge in your battery. An accurate voltage reading for your battery is displayed two hours after you’ve used your vehicle.
- GREEN means the battery voltage is more than 12.65 V. No need for charging.
- YELLOW means the battery voltage is between 12.4 and 12.65 V. It’s time to consider charging the battery.
- RED means the battery voltage is below 12.4 V. It’s definitely time to charge the battery.
- Current drain: 1.5mA
- Current drain/month: 1.1Ah