Vote for Your Favorite Builder in the 2020 Builder Challenge Powered by CTEK
Every year SEMA (the Specialty Equipment Market Association) attracts thousands of visitors for their annual SEMA Show in Las Vegas. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, SEMA has introduced SEMA 360 as a virtual solution for the absence of the 2020 in-person event.
In order to show off all of the hard work, craftsmanship, and immense talent of our sponsored builders, CTEK is introducing the 2020 Builder Challenge. Six builders showcasing a total of nine builds will compete in the 2020 Builder Challenge powered by CTEK. The entries include everything from a fighter jet inspired 2001 Honda S2000 to a 1933 Plymouth driven on-screen by Denzel Washington. Learn more about the entries and why each builder chooses CTEK to power their precious builds below.
Custom Build Entries for the 2020 Builder Challenge:
- 2001 Honda S2000 built by Gerbie “Ger” Reyes
- 1936 Ford Sedan built by Jason Ludwin of Rodz by Ludwin
- 1991 Porsche Baja 911 built by TJ Russell of Russell Built Fabrication
- 1933 Plymouth also built by TJ Russell
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator built by Carlos Molina of Projekt Cars
- 2018 Ford F-250 built by Carlos Molina
- 2018 BMW 335i also built by Carlos Molina
- 1969 Dodge Charger built by Tony Arme of American Legends
- 1967 Chevy Nova built by John Wargo of The Custom Shop
Because custom builds have high-tech lighting, audio-systems, and so much more, battery care and maintenance plays a crucial role in keeping these systems running their best. CTEK chargers provide much-needed battery supply and support for these enhancements, making CTEK smarter battery chargers the perfect build accessory.
Help choose the winner of the 2020 Builder Challenge Powered by CTEK
Vote for your favorite custom build! Voting is open to the public starting November 2nd, and goes through November 5th. The winner will be announced on our social media on November 6th, 2020. You can cast your vote starting November 2nd here.
Learn more about the builders and their one-of-a-kind builds by visiting The 2020 Builder Challenge Powered by CTEK.