CTEK to Launch Innovative Performance Products for Pro, Powersport, Off Road and Off Grid at AAPEX
CTEK, a global leader in battery maintenance and management, invites AAPEX attendees to visit Booth #2876, to view exciting new products and learn about a new partnership with Cadex and what that means for innovation.
Product Launch | PRO Series
- PRO25 - The PRO25 is an every-day solution to professional battery charging in the workshop and the showroom. It is compatible with all 12V batteries including lithium (12V LiFePO4). It is an essential tool to help combat battery failure in the workshop during vehicle service or diagnostic work. The PRO25 is fully automatic and easy to use. It’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user and also the battery. Designed to ensure easy handling in the workshop, it’s lightweight and portable. A rugged, impact-resistant casing means the PRO25 can also handle the toughest environment. The extended cable for lift accessibility is an available option, as well.
- PRO120 - The PRO120 is a 12V, 120A battery charger, and power supply. It is designed to meet the most extreme power demands in any workshop. With advanced design, technology, and superior features, it’s the ultimate choice for comprehensive professional battery charging, care, and support in today’s advanced diagnostic workshop. Compatible with all 12V batteries including lithium (12V LiFePO4).The PRO120 restores, charges and reconditions the battery using a patented multi-step charging process. It’s compatible with all types of 12V batteries, including lithium (LiFePO4). The PRO120’s unique patent applied for Adaptive Charging mode automatically recognizes the size of the battery and selects the optimum charging settings for the fastest charge - making the operation quicker and easier than ever. A standout feature is the fanless convection design keeping the unit cool and silent while completing tasks at hand.
"CTEK understands that time is money in any pro setting. We are constantly listening to the needs of our customers, then innovating to meet those demands," said Bobbie DuMelle, Executive Vice President of CTEK North America. "Through our work with both vehicle manufacturers and auto shops, CTEK understands the importance of having products that can help increase workshop efficiency and productivity."
The new range of PRO chargers combines cutting-edge design, advanced technology, and innovative features, providing a comprehensive solution to professional battery charging, care, and support.
Product Launch | DC/DC
- DC/DC Battery Charger - Get outdoor independence, remove the need for a connected power source and truly be off-grid & on the go! The DC system is comprised of the CTEK D250SE (a 20A DC/DC battery charger) and the CTEK SMARTPASS 120S (a 120A power management system), which provide you the ultimate onboard power solution. Power all onboard electronics to keep the comforts of home at your fingertips whether you are in your RV or living the overlander style in your modified Jeep or truck. This system is a great solution for commercial vehicles and with the system being compatible with all 12V lead-acid (including AGM) and Lithium (12V LiFePO4) batteries, it is very dynamic.
Product Preview | CT5 POWERSPORT
- CT5 POWERSPORT - A peak performance solution for motorcycles, ATVs, jet skis and snowmobiles to ensure they are operating at peak performance whether it be on land, snow, or water. Considering these vehicles are stored for long periods of time due to seasonality, the CT5 POWERSPORT was developed to ensure the battery is always in top condition to give you top performance. Highlights of this unit are the ability to use it with any 12V lead-acid or lithium batteries (12V LiFePO4) and the advanced technology that provides 3 charging and maintenance programs - Normal, AGM and Recondition. Simply connect it and forget it. CTEK is always poised to never under or overcharge your battery.
In The News | Partnership of Innovation
Cadex Electronics Inc. a leading provider of Battery Diagnostic Solutions, announced a groundbreaking strategic partnership with CTEK. This agreement will see two technological pioneers join forces to bring a revolutionary new approach to battery testing in the automotive industry.
With a focus on OEMs and professional independent and dealership workshops, the partnership will deliver new charging, maintenance, and testing solutions to give customers the most efficient, accurate and reliable battery test equipment available.
Booth Feature | Award-Winning Motorcycle
Award-winning masters of their craft, F7LTHY Fab of Canada, will be showcasing an award-winning custom-built chopper in the CTEK booth at AAPEX to highlight the simplicity of the plug and play functionality of the CT5 Powersport.
For more information about everything CTEK will be doing at SEMA (#24313) and AAPEX (#2876), including products being launched, 2020 product previews, celebrity appearances, and exclusive experiences, please visit www.smartercharger.com/sema-aapex for the most up-to-date information.
Check out our Charger Selection Tool to find out which CTEK charger is right for your vehicle.
- CTEK SWEDEN AB is a leading global brand in the care and maintenance of vehicle batteries. CTEK's unparalleled knowledge and continuous investment in innovation mean they push the boundaries of research and development to bring new and unique battery charging technologies to the market.
- CTEK offers the market high-quality, reliable chargers and accessories that are effective, user-friendly and, most importantly, safe (for the user, the vehicle electronics, the battery, and the charger).
- CTEK’s range of E-mobility products and solutions range from individual charging stations for charging at home to larger corporate and commercial installations with many charging stations, that require load balancing as well as monitoring and payment solutions.
- With products and solutions for 6, 12 & 24V lead-acid & lithium (12V LiFePO4) as well as Electrical Vehicle batteries, CTEK products are designed and tested to deliver maximum performance in a range of different situations.
- CTEK sells over one million battery chargers each year across the globe and regularly tops independent battery charger competitive tests.
- CTEK supplies chargers to the world’s most recognized manufacturers including Audi, Bentley, BMW, Corvette, Ferrari, Jaguar, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes, Porsche, and Rolls-Royce.
- For more information about CTEK, visit www.ctek.com.