Sales & Operations Coordinator – AMERICAS
CTEK is seeking a new member to join our Global Team at its North American Headquarters based in Chicago. Key responsibility is to deliver excellence in customer service to partners in the Americas Region.
As the Office Coordinator, you will be the main point of contact for our internal/external partners, customers, sales support and responsible for assisting with order handling, customer support Americas. and office administration tasks.
- Customer relationship management internal & external customers
- Single point of contact for partners & customers
- Assist with order handling & shipping administration
- Assist with accounting tasks
- Actively seek continuous improvements in daily operations through automation & simplification
- Administration of the Chicago office
- Sales support (including price monitoring, processing leads, etc.)
Some Travel May Be Required
We are seeking a bright energetic individual with experience in driving excellence in Customer Service with a multinational company.
Skillset should include:
- Detailed and focused
- Customer care
- Relationship management
- Basic IT knowledge
- General accounting knowledge
- Solution oriented
- Flexible with can do attitude
As a person:
You are a change agent who understands that realising challenging strategies requires more than excellent content skills and you like to be intellectually and personally challenged, in order to grow and develop as a person. You have a strong desire to improve the competitive position of CTEK. You believe that collaboration with people in other organizational units, is the key to delivering tangible and lasting results. You possess strong communication skills and want to work in a fast growing multinational company.
For more information please contact our Executive Vice President Bobbie DuMelle: 800-941-7611 x106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application to email@example.com by the latest January 23 2017